First as most of you know I am trying to keep a blog. I've realized there are a lot of good reasons for this and the more I think about it the more excited I am.
Another goal I am working on this year is called project 365 - for those of you in the photography or scrapbooking word you may have heard of this - if not the basic idea is to take a picture every day. ( This is one of the links that inspired me http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/content/view/17561/95/ )
For those that don't know I am on the Stake Young Women's Board, as part of that I am going to work towards my Young Women in Excellence Medallion for the year. I am really excited to do this as I think it will be a great way to work on some of the spiritual goals I set for the year.
The final goal I set for this year is to get back on my South Beach Diet. I actually did really great this year, from April until about Thanksgiving, then all the Christmas goodies started showing up - and out the window the diet went. I really just want to continue to get healthier - so hopefully I can add some exercise in as well (maybe Wii Fit - could be considered a practical purchase :))
****************************************************
My picture of the day was easy today. After living across the street from a nice little sledding hill, we ventured over there and tried it out. Brooke and James thought it was a blast , not even the bribe of Hot Chocolate worked to get them to go when it was time to go home.
Jamers and Brooke went down with us then tried just the two of them, and then they got really brave and each tried it themselves. James loved it and was up and down, Brooke decided it was less work and just as much fun to push herself down on her belly.
They only made it about 4 feet and crashed :)
Amazingly we all made it to the bottom like this.
We had a lot of fun, and will definitely go back to the hill soon, probably this weekend.
Yeah for blogging! I can't belive how big your baby is getting!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun!
ReplyDelete