You know you watch to much Dora when fog becomes "Foggy Fog." This weekend while we were driving to Salt Lake to go to the Children's Museum, the fog was rolling in and was beautiful. It was just sitting in all these different levels over the mountains. Luckily Gene was with us and was able to snap some pictures while we were driving. This seems to be one of the perks of living in the middle of nowhere - great scenery photo ops.

I love that first picture. It turned out really cool! We had fun with you guys at the Children's Museum.
ReplyDeleteWow, that was really funny, before I started reading your post I thought "Foggy Fog" I guess that means we watch to much Dora here too. I love ALL your pictures. Oh, and I still have those license plates for you.
ReplyDeleteOhhh...that explains a lot! James kept saying foggy fog on the way to your house on friday and we had no idea where it had come from! It definitely stuck though. Cassidy and I kept saying it on the way home from salt lake on saturday because we thought it was so funny.
ReplyDelete