Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hee Haw Farms with the Anderson's

Saturday was a crazy day - first thing in the morning was a benefit 5k that Annie was on the committee for. I didn't run in it, but I did help out. Following that the kiddos went to a birthday party while Tiffany and I went to the mall to try and get me some glasses (I just found out that I am far sighted and that's what causing me so many headaches). The glasses thing didn't work, because Lenscrafters is so overpriced. Finally we made it to Hee Haw Farms, which was our goal for the day. It was a lot of fun to watch the kids, run from one thing to the next. After the farm we went to Pizza Pie Cafe, and neither of my kids finished their dessert, which tells you how worn out they were.


Brooke loved riding on the horse

James on the horse


Paige when it was time to get off the horse :(

Should we do this, or not . . .

We should . . .

Gunny Sack slide



Petting (or mauling) Zoo









She's so kissable :)






1 comment:

  1. I love that you got her kissing the Billy! These are all great pics! Thanks for a great day!

    ReplyDelete