So I figured I'd post a few pics and give everyone an update. I thought about doing a month by month since April, but decided our life is a little too boring for that :)
I have been in school, I have 22 credit hours this semester, which probably explains a lot. I also spent a lot of time with our Stake Pioneer Trek that happened June 17-19.
Gene has been super busy with work, he's building a database (that's about the extent of my knowledge on that).
kiddos have been troopers, putting up with their parents craziness. James is super excited to start school this fall, and Brooke is just enjoying life.
Now for the fun part - Pictures . . .
Brooke and Kinners relaxing
James and his friend
James after a trip to the Dentist - is it any wonder he loves going when he comes out with that many stickers
Game Night with Rob and Becky
Soccer Time
Pretty Princess
Uncle Cassidy with Kinners and Parker
The Girls - Don't you just love how thrilled Brooke looks
A picture from Trek
Another Trek shot (there is only one or two pics of me, since I was one of the photo people, and I don't have them yet.)
Brookie Mouse
All the Girlies after Grammy spoiled them with Minnie outfits.
Brooke's favorite thing to do in the car
James has figured out the monkey bars and rings - he is growing up so fast.
James and Roman checking out the ants
Brooke and James at the zoo
Well that's our life in a nutshell, hopefully after this semester I will be able to blog more often. I am also taking a photo class in fall, so I should have lots of pictures.
Love your update, and I am so glad you did! Really cute pics and the kiddies are growing up so fast.
ReplyDeleteLoved the pictures, Chantelle! We miss you. I especially loved the minnie mouse pictures. Can't believe how busy your summer has been.
ReplyDelete