Monday, February 9, 2009

Last post today - I promise.
Here is the first week of February.

M - Brooke giggling in her carseat - with a messy, messy face.
T - Jamers, Bentley and chocolate milk - not a good combination.
W - Not real sure what she is doing, but it is really cute.
T, F - Young Womens Medallion dinner.
S - Nap Time.
S - Decorating Cookies.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chantelle,
    I got your message of bloggers pond. The instructions are my own. For a long time I was always just switching out my background blog and so I started the site to give others my designs just because I get requests so often. I'm pretty sure I know how to do the widescreen, but have never actually made one. Photoshop has the pre-set for 1024x576 widescreen, but I always just use 1024x768. I'm sorry it's not working for you. That's the sad thing, I haven't quite mastered how to make it work for everyone. Annette told me how you used the cutestblogontheblock code and I'm glad that worked for you. Anyway, this comment has gotten really long... I hope this answers your questions, if you have any more, let me know.

    ReplyDelete